Information regarding registration policies and procedures can be found at the links below and on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Chicago-Kent College of Law registration information is made available in the Downtown Campus Registrar's Office Quick Guide.
- Hold Information
- Course Repeat Policy
- Late Registration Request
- Internet Course Registration
- Credit Hour Limits
- Undergraduate Approval for a Graduate Course
- Taking a Course for Pass/Fail
- Auditing a Course
- Full-time Status
- Tuition & Fees
Registering for Courses
Registration Errors & Waitlisting
- Registration Errors and Descriptions
- Waitlisting Overview
- Waitlist Managers
- Department Permit and Time-Conflict Permit Approvers
Registration Changes & Withdrawals
- Registration Changes: Add/Drop, W Grades
- Withdrawal from a Course
- Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org一道本不卡免费高清. Please remember to use your IIT email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.
VanderCook College of Music Offerings
IIT students are welcome to cross-register in classes and lessons. For further information, please review VanderCook's page and the applicable postings for students in when available.